♥This week, I’ll be honoring the fine men that roam the city. This is a small series, don’t worry I will feature more in the near, near feature. A third of my Bikes, boys + coffee trifecta for a dose of daily charm to add to your flirt factor in addition to your San Francisco’s bike lane action 😀
Bikes (in the order I love them):
- Cyclocross bike, with two set of rims for hitting the trails or the road. Motobecane Fantom Cross Team Ti.
- Road tandem. Upgraded and rebuilt Raleigh tandem, which was required after a self induced crash.
- Stylish city bike shared with the wife. Globe Haul.
- ull suspension all mountain bike. Mountain Cycle Zen.
- rocery getter tandem. 80’s Dawes Galaxy.
- nused road bike I should trade for a fixie. Motobecane aluminum frame.
Obliviously I have some “perfect bike” issues to work through, which is why I just started a new blog, wrongbike.com.
‘Hood and fave bike ride in city:
I currently live between SOMA and South Beach. I love how quiet my neighborhood becomes when the cars are gone. I’m known for silly epic rides. However, my favorite is Headlands Loop which is always there for me.